A Trusted Law Firm with a Track Record of Success
The ultimate weapon in ending your legal dispute is a jury trial. Most lawyers don’t know how to try cases. They don’t like trying cases and they often don't have the financial resources to take your case all the way.
Phil Ganong has tried more cases to verdict than most plaintiff attorneys. In fact, he tried his first two cases to verdict when he was still in law school.
When the “other side” is unreasonable or walking on your legal rights, you need a trial lawyer who is not afraid of taking your case into the courtroom. Contact our Bakersfield, CA, law firm online or call us at (661) 327-3337 to request your free legal consultation.
of Choosing the Right Attorney
When you are choosing an attorney, ask yourself two questions:
- What’s the lawyer’s jury verdict track record?
- Does the lawyer have the experience to use the ultimate weapon – a trial – to win for you?
People seek out our law firm because Phil Ganong’s experience in jury trials gives him the tools and judgment necessary to guide you through the dispute resolution process.
Our job is to investigate the nature of your injury: how it occurred, how it affects you physically and mentally, and how much care you will need now and in the future. We do not settle cases where we don't understand the extent of your injury, and we do not settle for less than your case is worth. Phil Ganong
Phil Ganong has tried complex cases to juries that have included rocket scientists and meter readers. He has the skills to explain complicated concepts like the physics behind the mechanics of injury to people from all walks of life. Mr. Ganong believes the client should understand every aspect of their case and participate as an important part of the trial team.
Phil Ganong knows when and how to force your opponent to trial and when to settle to maximize your compensation.
Our Firm's Affiliations and Recognitions
Tips on Selecting a Lawyer
The lawyer you hire can mean the difference between winning or losing your case. If you need an attorney, be an educated consumer.
You want an attorney who has experience in your type of case. The law has become very complex, so an attorney who knows the particular area of law that your case involves is critical to the result you will get.
- Reputation: Do online research to check out the law firm you are thinking of hiring. See what press coverage the attorney has had. Check with California State Bar to make sure the lawyer is in good standing. Read the attorney’s website and make a note of any honors received and bar association memberships. Ask any lawyers you know about the attorney.
- Personality: You are going to be spending a lot of time together, so make sure you and your attorney click on a personal level. Determine at your first meeting if the lawyer makes you feel comfortable and is willing to answer questions. Get a feel for the office staff, because when you hire an attorney, you also are hiring the legal staff.
- Education: Make sure the attorney graduated from an accredited law school. The American Bar Association lists schools it has approved.
Free, No-Obligation Consultations
To speak to Phil Ganong about your case, call us at (661) 327-3337, or:
Acclaim from Our Clients
"Phil helped me when no one else would. Everything he said he’d do, he did. He went to bat for me against some heavy-hitting lawyers and got the job done. He’s a real honest lawyer." Corey McClendon